|Title:||Sr. Operations Coordinator|
|Job Location:||Warrendale, PA|
At Gray Matter Systems, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
Gray Matter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.Responsibilities:
- Review contracts from vendors and customers such as NDAs, MSAs, Ts and Cs, etc. and redline for changes, discussions. Once redlined, work with customer and vendor to come to a finalized agreed upon contract.
- Create tracking system in CRM to track contract expiration dates and work with customers for renewals
- Create and negotiate GrayMatter contracts such as NDAs, MSAs, Subcontractor agreements, Offer Letters, etc.
- Coordination of Proposals from data gathering to finalizing department information and presenting in a professional manner per bid requirements. Reviewing contract documentation and editing as needed
- Organize and manage the training schedule and process for GrayMatter customers from logistics to quoting, to working with the vendor training departments.
- Assist in project administration, setting up projects, reporting and tracking in the professional services department as directed. This will include analysis of utilization, project overruns, timecards and expenses.
- Work with Team Leaders and outside sales department for properly reported CRM metrics. Including updating dates, amounts, and products in opportunities.
- Work with various departments as needed to manage successful company priorities.
- Host and handle logistics for large company meetings with customers/vendors
- Assist other departments with event planning and logistics (locations, travel arrangements, flights, hotels, dinner reservations for meetings, other arrangements, etc.)
- Miscellaneous reporting on KPI’s, HR metrics, and more in the PSA and CRM system.
- Take raw data and analyze for suggestions to management on process improvement.
- Handle unstructured tasks/assignments.
- Work closely with team to help streamline operations in running headquarters and other satellite offices. This could include upgrades, lease negotiations, reoccurring orders and other things as needed.
- Reports to Director of Operations and Leadership Team
- Strong ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to handle contract negotiations to protect GrayMatter’s interests while keeping the customer satisfied.
- Top tier skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent skills in Salesforce CRM preferred with reporting. Financial Force PSA a plus.
- Acute attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to self direct, prioritize, and shift focus quickly as needed
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information a must.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- First-rate decision making ability
- Strong ability to research
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience handling confidential information required
- Willing and able to travel