|Title:||Chief Financial Officer (Warrendale, PA)|
|Job Location:||Warrendale, PA|
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Responsible for all Treasury matters, including but not limited to: bank accounts, lending source negations, investment account management, etc.
- Merger and acquisition management, resourcing and planning
- Managing company stock and other matters pertaining to units of ownership
- Ensure all fiduciary control matters are well segregated to ensure no violations and reporting and these matters.
- Cash flow management and reporting to the Executive(s);
- Exterior financial, tax and GAAP reporting as required;
- Responsible for strategic financial direction and process improvements;
- Identification, analysis and lead direction on company KPI’s and scorecard reporting.
- Manage accounting department and provide leadership to team (coaching, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Plan, develop, organize, implement and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Continual improvement of budgeting and educate managers on financial issues impacting departments/company.
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting organization, relating to purchasing companies, investments, new vendors, etc.
- Increase accountability and budgeting procedures
- Create and maintain budgets
- Increase overall gross profit by focusing resources and cost containments
- Develop plan for resource requirements
- Attend required meetings, including leadership and weekly company meetings
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, accounting or comparable
- CPA Preferred
- 5+ years of previous experience in a CFO role
- Willing and able to travel
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Team oriented
- Salary based on experience