At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Provide management to deliver or exceed the quoted gross margin budget and schedule commitment for Servicemax practice
- Meet with customers and develop strategic plans and paths to implementation
- Develop accurate project scopes
- Prepare change orders
- Actively look for and identify sales opportunities to expand our opportunities for additional services or products sales within current services customers.
- Lead, train, and hire team to complete work in the Servicemax practice
- Work closely with Professional Services department to utilize and improve process
- Prepare estimates to be used for proposals
- Maintain and report on project budgets
- Keep the leadership team informed of any significant information around customers, employees or vendors
- Enhance processes for collaboration internally and with our customers
- Enter and review data in project system (Financial force PSA)
- Strong leadership abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Consulting background
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work with MS Excel and budgeting concepts
- Understanding of schedule, in field invoicing, parts management, technical enablement, reporting and metrics, and other IoT integrations.
- Knowledge of Servicemax, Salesforce, and other field service management software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable.
- 3-5 plus years of experience in Servicemax, implementations utilizing Salesforce or other SaaS.
- Willing and able to travel.
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on experience