|Title:||Inside Sales Professional (Mississauga, ON)|
|Job Location:||Mississauga, ON|
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
Enthusiastic and ready to crush your next challenge while learning about some fascinating products? We are looking for a solutions-driven BILINGUAL (English/French Canadian) inside sales professional in our Mississauga office to grow our business!
- Preparing quotes in vendor systems and Gray Matter CRM systems
- Follow up on orders for timely shipping and solving problems
- Answer customer questions via phone/email
- Work closely with team members, specifically outside sales, in various aspects as needed
- Working with existing and potential customers
- Maintaining and cultivating contacts with referral sources
- Assist Company to develop long-term customer relationships
- Assist in Proposal Generation including large RFP’s and other detailed quotes.
- Work with clients/prospects via phone, skype, and in person
- Assist in generating solution architectures
- Identify business leads
- Research best fits, generate prospect lists for business development department
- Cold Calling
- Keeping up to date with product advancements and market need while assigned
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem Solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Benefits Include: Supplemental health, RRSP w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Team oriented
- Salary based on experience and ability to speak French
- MUST speak fluent French and English
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering or comparable
- 1-2 years’ experience, automation manufacturing industry preferred.
- Willing and able to travel