At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
We're looking for a talented salesperson in Florida who is accustomed to focusing on large, turnkey sales opportunities and is comfortable selling to any level with an organization.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities
- Working with existing and potential customers
- Maintaining and cultivating contacts with referral sources
- Consistently updating sales pipeline and forecasting
- Assisting company to develop long-term customer relationships
- Assisting in proposal generation
- Working with clients/prospects via phone and in person
- Assisting in generating solution architectures
- Identifying business leads/cold calling
- Keeping up-to-date with product advancements and market need
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable
- 3-5 years experience, automation manufacturing industry preferred
- Willing and able to travel
- Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, employer paid LTD & Life, 401(k), immediate vacation, plus multiple other insurance options.
- Award winning culture emphasized by our core values of accountability, integrity, respect, innovation and teamwork.
- Salary based on experience