At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Provide project management to deliver or exceed the quoted gross margin budget and schedule commitment for assigned projects with a focus on cyber.
- Develop accurate project scopes
- Prepare change orders
- Actively look for and identify cyber sales opportunities to expand our opportunities for additional services or products sales within current services customers.
- Prepare estimates to be used for proposals with a cyber focus in collaboration with Director and Practice Leader
- Maintain and report on project budgets
- Keep the leadership team informed of any significant information around customers, employees or vendors
- Enhance processes for collaboration internally and with our customers
- Enter and review data in project system (Financial force PSA)
- Strong leadership abilities
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer hardware and network components.
- Strong understanding of networking essentials and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Strong knowledge with estimating systems and MS Projects/GANTT charts
- Ability to work with MS Excel and budgeting concepts
- A strong knowledge of current computer technology and TCP/IP configurations.
- Knowledge of industrial programming software packages (iFix, FIX, Historian, Plant Apps, WurldTech, GE Cyber, Tempered Networks, CyberX)
- Cyber background including network engineering with products like: Cisco, Juniper, IT/OT protocol analysis, Fortinet, F5, CheckPoint, RSA, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable.
- 3-5 plus years of experience in project management with a specific focus on Cyber for OT related projects.
- Strong Excel, Smartsheet, FinancialForce PSA background preferred
- Willing and able to travel.
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on experience
- This position can be a remote based position for the candidate with preferred background.