|Title:||Tech Support Engineer (Warrendale, PA)|
|Job Location:||Warrendale, PA|
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
Do you want to grow your skill set with an organization that thrives on overcoming challenges? We are looking for a solutions-driven Tech Support Engineer in Warrendale, PA.
- Provide primary over the phone and email technical support to the Gray Matter customer base
- Improve processes for collaboration internal and with our customers
- Provide assistance to professional services and sales team when needed
- Troubleshooting services for Gray Matter products
- Experience with PLC’s, HMI/SCADA, MES and other industrial control systems, preferably iFix, Plants Apps, etc.
- Strong understanding of networking essentials and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of computer hardware and network components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable
- Entry level, 1-2 plus years of experience with PLC’s, HMI/SCADA, etc.
- Willing and able to travel
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience