|Title:||Full Stack Developer (Warrendale, PA)|
|Job Location:||Warrendale, PA|
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
We're looking for a talented developer in the Warrendale, PA area who is ready for a challenge and help us make a difference!
- Coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of systems utilizing the Predix Platform
- Interfacing to SCADA, MES, edge devices and other IIoT solutions
- Performing application testing
- Developing and implementing solutions
- Follow agile development processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 2-3 years of applicable experience preferred
- Experience with cloud computing
- Willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of IoT (Internet of Things), IIoT (Industrial IoT), or Industrial Internet preferred
- Experience with Predix or AWS preferred
- Experience with Test Drive Development preferred
- Working knowledge of NPM, Grunt, Bower Maven, Gradle/Groovy, Jira - Bug Tracking, Github or Bit Bucket - Version Control, Karma, Mocha and Blanket
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience