At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry's most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that's where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation's water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation's power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We're making a difference every day.
- Provide full estimating services on GrayMatter professional services projects
- Review proposal specification and project documentation to ensure accurate response to scope
- Prepare conceptual estimates using information gathered from meetings, site visits, documentation, etc.
- Create detailed cost estimates based on project scope
- Communicate with clients on topics such as scope, cost, documentation, etc.
- Communicate with services team to ensure full inclusion of estimate items
- Analysis of scope, costs, resources, and more between projects
- Attend meetings involving scope cost, etc. on projects when necessary
- Assist in coordinating resources for project work
- Knowledge of computer hardware and network components in the manufacturing/water/wastewater automation environment
- Strong understanding of networking, computer technology, operating systems, and cybersecurity specifically in the Operations Technology space.
- Knowledge of industrial programming software packages (HMI/SCADA or MES programs, GE preferred.)
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills especially with turnkey projects
- First-rate decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or comparable
- Minimum of 5 years in a services estimating role
- Specific experience in industrial automation industries
- Willing and able to travel
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience