At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After all, the industry is buzzing with talk of how to leverage the power of Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Industrial Internet. We provide innovative, data-driven technology solutions for the industry’s most complex problems. Our customers lean on us to protect and connect their critical assets with their people so every operator is empowered to be the best operator.
And that’s where you come in.
GrayMatter is dedicated to create a team that has the best talent our industries have to offer. Our organizational cultures express a team-oriented environment, and encourages a successful future with vast learning opportunities. Our team understands that our core values are critical to our success and make our company stand above the rest. Accountability, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork make up our DNA.
Everyday, our team is doing amazing things such as:
- Protecting the nation’s water supply
- Improving US manufacturing operations
- Monitoring the nation’s power and oil & gas production
- Keeping our critical infrastructure safe from cyber attacks
Can you see yourself doing this every day? Joining our team means being a part of a culture that lives by its core values. We’re making a difference every day.
- Perform billable services as required for cyber specific projects
- Assist in Cyber Operational Technology functions with professional services team
- Help Practice Lead and others with estimating and proposal generation for cyber based professional services estimates
- Design, quote and execute cyber site assessments and cyber vulnerability assessments
- Work closely with customers on paid projects for troubleshooting as needed
- Establish VPN’s, build firewalls, configure servers, manage switches as well as other cyber requirements for project work.
- Complete network engineering with products like: Cisco, Juniper, IT/OT protocol analysis, Fortinet, F5, CheckPoint, RSA, etc.
- Troubleshoot and support customers
- Experience with Wurldtech, GE Cyber, Tempered Networks, CyberX a plus
- Experience with MENAT, NERC CIP CVAs required
- Experience with Site Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments, and Device Reverse engineering required.
- Strong understanding of IEC, ISA, and NIST standards for design of cyber projects
- A strong knowledge of current computer technology and TCP/IP configurations
- Knowledge of computer hardware and network components
- Strong understanding of networking essentials and Microsoft Operating Systems
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- First-rate decision making skills
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills with unstructured information
- Strong ability to research
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or comparable
- 3-5 plus years of experience with specific experience in OT Cyber
- Willing and able to travel
- Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, AFLAC, LTD (100% employer paid), 401K w/ employer matching, immediate vacation, expense reimbursement
- Positive work environment
- Salary based on work experience